Wonders of Bhutan
True Bhutan can be discovered with this trip with the rich heritage and culture Bhutan has to offer. The visitors will have the privilege to experience the unique cultures of different regions and visit the entire spiritual and sacred Buddhist sites in the western , central and eastern Bhutan.
- Explore all the popular cultural attractions in Bhutan leisurely.
- Experience the diverse culture and traditions on Bhutan.
- Cross Dochula ,Pelela and Yotongla three passes in the country and you may experience a beautiful sight of mountain ranges far up in the northern territory on a clear day.
- Have a memorable trip to famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Exlore western valleys of Paro,Thimphu and Punakha.
- Explore central valleys of Trongsa ,Phobjikha and Bumthang.
- Explore eastern valley of Mongar,Trashigang ,Trashiyangtse and Samdrup Jongkhar.
- Have an opportunity of visit the winter home of the endangered Black-Necked crane in Phobjikha.
- Experience the vibrant development with the juxtaposition of old and new cultures.
Day 1 - ARRIVAL AT PARO
Arrive at Paro Airport. Visit the National Museum and Rinpung Dzong in the afternoon. Liesure time in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
Day 2 - PARO
Hike up to Tiger's Nest and on return journey visit the ruins of Drugyel Dzong and the oldest monastery, the Kyichu Lhakhang. Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
Day 3 - PARO-THIMPHU (55 Km , 2 Hours)
Drive to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. After Lunch sightseeing in Thimphu, visiting popular tourist attractions. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 4 - THIMPHU
Visit Tango Monastery and Cheri Monastery. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu
Day 5 - THIMPHU-PUNAKHA (70 Km, 3 Hours)
Drive to Punakha via Dochula pass. Enjoy spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges. Visit the temple of fertility called Chhimi Lhakhang and Punakha Dzong (fortress).
Explore the town in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Punakha.
Day 6 - PUNAKHA - PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY ( 78 Km , 3 Hrs)
Drive to Phobjikha, winter residence of the Black necked cranes.
Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
Day 7 - PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY
Whole day sightseeing hike in Phobjikha and visit Gangtey Gompa. Overnight stay at hotel in Gangtey.
Day 8 - PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY - TRONGSA - BUMTHANG ( 188 Km , 7 Hrs)
Drive to Trongsa in the morning through the 3,300m high Pele la pass.Visit Ta-Dzong and Trongsa Dzong and after lunch drive to Bumthang .
Overnight stay at hotel in Bumthang.
Day 9 - BUMTHANG
Wholeday sightseeing and visit the most popular temples in the country like Jambay Lhakhag, Kurje Lhakhang and Tamzhing Lhakhang.
Visit Mebartsho in the afternoon and leisure time in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Bumthang.
Day 10 - BUMTHANG - MONGAR( 198 Km, 8 Hrs)
Drive to Mongar and enjoy the scenic valleys. Overnight stay at hotel in Mongar.
Day 11- MONGAR - TRASHIGANG( 91 Km, 4 Hours)
Drive to Trashigang and visit Tashigang Dzong (fortress). Overnight stay at hotel in Trashigang
Day 12 - TRASHIGANG - TRASHIYANGTSE - TRASHIGANG ( 110 Km , 4.5 Hrs)
Excursion to Trashiyangtshe. Visit the famous Chorten Kora and return to Trashigan.
Overnight stay at hotel in Trashigang.
Day 13 - TRASHIGANG-SAMDRUPJONGKHAR ( 180 Km , 7 Hrs)
Drive to Samdrup Jongkhar while passing by Sherubtse College,founded in 1978 which is the oldest college in Bhutan.
Overnight stay at hotel in Samdrup Jongkhar.
Day 14 - SAMDRUPJONGKHAR-GUWAHATI ( 110 km , 3 hrs)
After breakfast, your guide will arrange an Indian vehicle your transfer to Guwahati, the capital town of the Indian north-eastern state of Assam, for your onward flight.