About Signature Bhutan : 11 Days Tour
Discovering the western valleys of Paro,Thimphu & Punakha and central valleys of Trongsa ,Gangtey & Bumthang gives you a more comprehensive look of Bhutan at a leisurely pace and it offers an insight into Buddhism and the cultural aspects of the Bhutanese.
- Explore most of the popular cultural attractions in Bhutan leisurely.
- Get more acquainted with the people of different region from western to central Bhutan.
- Experience the diverse culture and traditions on Bhutan.
- Cross Dochula ,one of the highest pass and you may experience a beautiful sight of mountain ranges far up in the northern territory on a clear day.
- Have a memorable trip to famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore western valleys of Paro,Thimphu and Punakha.
- Explore central valleys of Trongsa ,Phobjikha and Bumthang.
- Have an opportunity of visit the winter home of the endangered Black-Necked crane in Phobjikha.
- Experience the vibrant development with the juxtaposition of old and new cultures.
Day 1: PARO-THIMPHU (55 Km , 2 Hours)
- Arrive in Paro airport and Drive to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2: THIMPHU
- Whole day sightseeing in Thimphu visiting popular tourist attractions. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3: THIMPHU – PUNAKHA(70 Km, 3 Hours)
- Drive to Punakha via Dochula pass. Enjoy spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges. Visit the temple of fertility called Chhimi Lhakhang and Punakha Dzong (fortress). Explore the town in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Punakha
Day 4: PUNAKHA-TRONGSA (142 Km, 6 Â½ Hrs)
- Drive to Trongsa through Wangdue town and cross the Pelela Pass .Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and pristine nature. Overnight stay at hotel in Trongsa.
Day 5: TRONGSA-BUMTHANG ( 68 Km, 2 Hrs)
- Visit the Ta-Dzong and the Trongsa Dzong (fortress) and drive to Bumthang through Yontongla. Overnight stay at hotel in Bumthang.
Day 6: BUMTHANG
- Wholeday sightseeing and visit the most popular temples in the country like Jambay Lhakhag, Kurje Lhakhang and Tamzhing Lhakhang. Visit Mebartsho in the afternoon and leisure time in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Bumthang.
Day 7: BUMTHANG-PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY ( 188 Km , 7 Hrs)
- Drive to Phobjikha, winter residence of the Black necked cranes through the 3,300m high Pele la pass. Overnight stay at hotel in Gangtey.
Day 8: PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY
- Whole day sightseeing hike in Phobjikha and visit Gangtey Gompa. Overnight stay at hotel in Gangtey.
Day 9: PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY -THIMPHU ( 135 Km , 6 Hrs)
- Arrive in Thimphu city and explore the evening and nightlife. You can buy souvenirs and visit other attractions of the capital. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 10: THIMPHU-PARO(55 Km , 2 Hours)
- In the morning drive to Paro and hike up to the famous Tiger’s Nest in the morning and after lunch visit other popular tourist attractions. Overnight stay at hotel in Paro
Day 11: PARO DEPART
- After breakfast , drive to Paro airport for onward destination.