Gemini Triangle Tour
About Gemini Triangle Tour : 6 Days Tour
A quick glimpse of Bhutan covering the most spectacular places in Bhutan, the tour offers a brief moment to discover the culture and traditions that is so unique and still preserved.
- Visit the popular cultural attractions in the limited time frame.
- Witness the various architectures which are striking feature of Bhutan.
- Experience the vibrant development with the juxtaposition of old and new cultures.
- Cross Dochula ,one of the highest pass and you may experience a beautiful sight of mountain ranges far up in the northern territory on a clear day.
- Have a memorable trip to famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore Paro which offers most of the remarkable experiences.
- Visit Thimphu, the only capital in the world without a traffic light.
- Visit Punakha, the old capital of Bhutan now the winter home of the Central Monastic body of Bhutan
Day 1: PARO-THIMPHU (55 Km , 2 Hours)
Arrive in Paro airport and drive to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. In the evening, leisure time in the town . Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 2: THIMPHU
Whole day sightseeing in Thimphu , visiting popular tourist attractions. Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu
Day 3: THIMPHU-PUNAKHA (70 Km, 3 Hours)
A hike to Tango Monastery should give you a good start in the morning. After lunch in a restaurant in Thimphu drive to Punakha via Dochula ,one of the highest passes where in a clear weather you will see the eastern Himalayan ranges.
Day 4: PUNAKHA-PARO (143 Km, 5 Hrs)
Explore the town in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel in Punakha. Day 4: PUNAKHA-PARO (143 Km, 5 Hrs) Visit the most beautiful Dzong (fortress) of Bhutan, the Punakha Dzong and the temple of the Divine Madman, Chhimi Lhakhang. After lunch in a restaurant drive to Paro. Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
Hike up to the famous Tigerâ€™s Nest in the morning and after lunch visit other popular tourist attractions.
Overnight stay at hotel in Paro
Day 6: PARO Departure
After early breakfast , drive to Paro airport for onward destination