A short trek at relatively low elevations, visiting remote villages and monasteries. An easy trek with trails leading you through bamboo shrub into a forest of cypress, juniper, rhododendron and daphine.
|Activities||Cultural sightseeing and day hikes|
|Trip Length||: 8 Nights/ 9 Days|
|Trek Starts at||: Phobjikha,Gangtey|
|Trek Ends at||: Tikke Zampa, Wangdue|
|Duration of Trek||: 3 Days|
|Elevation||: 43480 m|
|Best Season||: March to May, September to November|
- Visit most of the popular attractions in the Western and Central Bhutan.
- Get more acquainted with the people of different region from western to central Bhutan.
- Experience the diverse culture and traditions of Bhutan.
- Walk Through trails that will lead you to experience Bhutanese lifestyles and interact with Bhutanese people by visiting local houses, schools, and monasteries.
- Have a memorable trip to famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900 m above the valley floor.
- Hike through trails that lead you to explore more villages and monasteries.
- Hike through trails that lead you to have a glimpse of Nomad life in Bhutan.
- Have an opportunity of visit the winter home of the endangered Black-Necked crane in Phobjikha.
- Farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Explore western valleys of Paro,Thimphu and Punakha
- Explore central valleys of Gangtey.
Day 1:ARRIVE AT PARO-THIMPHU (55 Km , 2 Hours)
Arrive in Paro airport and drive to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. In the evening, leisure time in town.
Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu
Day 2: THIMPHU
Whole day sightseeing in Thimphu visiting popular tourist attractions.
Overnight stay at hotel in Thimphu.
Day 3 : THIMPHU-PHOBJIKHA/GANGTEY ( 135 Km , 6 Hrs)
Drive to Phobjikha, winter residence of the Black necked cranes. Overnight stay at hotel in Phobjikha
Day 4 : GANGTEY GOMPA - GOGONA(15km, 6-7 hours)
Day 5 : GOGONA - KHOTOKHA (16km, 6-7 hours)
Day 6 : KHOTOKHA - CHAZAM-PUNAKHA (12km, 5 hours)
Day 7 : PUNAKHA-PARO (143 Km, 5 Hrs)
Visit the most beautiful Dzong (fortress) of Bhutan, the Punakha Dzong and the temple of the Divine Madman, Chhimi Lhakhang.After lunch in a restaurant drive to Paro. Overnight stay at hotel in Paro.
Day 8 : PARO
Hike up to the famous Tiger's Nest in the morning and after lunch visit other popular tourist attractions. Overnight stay at hotel in Paro
Day 9: PARO DEPART
After breakfast, you will drive to Paro airport for departure.